You are here


If you missed the April registration dates, it is not too late!
During Open House/Registration (or by appointment, when construction is complete),
you may bring your child and the following paperwork to assist in a speedy, easy and time saving process:

Prior to entering school, the following will need to be provided to the school:
1. Proof of Residency (for example: electric, water, or cable bill. Call your school for more details)
2. Child’s Birth Certificate
3. Child’s Social Security Number
4. Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form (MCH 213 G) from your doctor.
This form must be completed 12 months prior to child’s first day of school and includes child’s complete immunization record and a well-child check (Code of Virginia § 22.1-270)
5. Proof of required immunizations listed below:
• Four DPT (1 DPT must be after 4th birthday)
• Four Polio (1dose must be after 4th birthday)
• Two MMR (1st dose must be after 1st birthday)
• Three Hepatitis B
• Two Varicella (Chicken Pox vaccine) or doctor’s documentation that child has had chicken pox

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer